Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Israel News!

A friend just back from Israel described Zechariah 12 as a good description of what Israel is like right now. You can find the King James Version of Zech. 12 here: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah%2012&version=KJV

The words, “a cup of trembling” caught my attention. That is exactly what I have felt for Israel for quite some time. But this friend knows Israel like the back of his hand and if he said that, all the more so this must apply now. He also said reading the book of Joel is a timely thing right now too. I am doing that. Please feel free to join me.

One of the things causing trembling is how pro-Israel Christians are being targeted by a new anti-Israel movie. That can be checked out here:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136857

I was surprised by the use of scripture twisting to make a point for the Palestinians. I don't know why I should be surprised but that is such a lame way to target Christians that I really was surprised. We of all people should know God's Word. Guess the time to try and mess us up because we do not know our Bible like we should has come and we had better be full of scripture oil to escape those things we see coming!

By the way, did you see the Israeli ad campaign calling for the Third Temple?

You can read it for yourself here:

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=20840 The desire to see that completed has picked up momentum I see.

I would also like to share with you an article from Bible Prophecy Today that speaks of the USA having an unshakeable bond with Israel.

http://www.bible-prophecy-today.com/2010/03/israel-us-bond-unshakable.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BibleProphecyToday+%28Bible+Prophecy+Today%29

It deals with Joe Biden wanting Israel to stop building in East Jerusalem. Somehow that seems in contrast with the Bible. See here: Zechariah 2:1-5 (King James Version)

1I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.

2Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.

3And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,

4And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

5For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Given these verses, I rather expect to see LOTS of building going on by Israel in Jerusalem. To tell the truth, there was a time I researched deeply these scriptures and found they particularly dealt with “East Jerusalem” which is exactly where the building is going on! It is an act of God! Now if it is for this time, the building will prevail. I am watching and invite you to watch with me.

Well, here is a message to President Obama from one of our citizens:

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=20767

Sarah Palin is telling Obama to “Stop picking on Israel.” I agree with her!

I am also in favor of Standing as One in Solidarity with Israel. This music video is very special even if the pictures are hard to see.
http://msmedia.a7.org/arutz7/eng-video/music/hazak-300.wmv

In fact, let me post the originator of the music: http://www.voicesforisrael.org/about.html

Let us Be brave...Be strong!

1 comment:

  1. Joe Ortiz's "Secret" Blog !

    In fact, his "End Times Passover" blog of April 10th has more than one secret - and Ice, LaHaye, and Lindsey aren't exactly happy because it reveals in living color what they are REALLY peddling! Please open his blog SLOWLY because it is unbelievably explosive since the lead story is titled "Pretrib Rapture Secrecy?"

    ReplyDelete