Monday, December 14, 2009

Land Grab Info!

We have heard of land grabs called Eminent Domain where our land is taken from us for the greater good with the Government's say so when it is so deemed that way.
We’ve heard of land for gain as in:
Daniel 11:39“Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.”
This second land for gain example I rather thought would be the case in Israel but yet what is happening here? I keep getting and seeing these articles that say "land grab" and tell how a man is charged for trespassing when he is on his own land.
Check these articles and ask yourself who is doing what and why?
The land grab article:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/14/private-property-clean-water-restoration-act/
A mud puddle? This is so absurd!
But now onto the trespassing article:
http://www.jrsalzman.com/post/2009/12/06/Superior-man-accused-of-trespassing-on-own-land.aspx
Now if you have clicked onto and read this second article, let me tell you I would have died in the process that this man received if it had been me. And what?, would it have been dismissed as an old lady heart attack…natural causes? Just seeing someone coming at me with a taser would bring me to the point of stress that causes chest pain!
First of all, I am sure a taser would stop my heart if one were to be used on me. Second, the stress of the incident would stop my heart whether a taser was used or not! Thank God the young man was not an old lady! Would a taser be used on an old lady? Hey! I wouldn’t put it past some people! Not at all!
This is not new blogging for me. I have blogged about Agenda 21 before. It’s headquartered website is: http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_00.shtml
You can search the archives of my blog for the iteractive map of where the land that is grabbed already, is located, and where the projected land to yet grab is expected to be. But don’t bother if you don’t care to do it for it will be all the land of the USA by the time you are done searching and going from land grabbed and land buffering of the already grabbed land and the land that is still to be grabbed. Now if that sentence is frustrating and confusing, it is being done so on purpose for that is as much sense as what land grabbing and land for gain is all about. Frustration and confusing. Just watch your land folks. Don’t sign anything easily and be aware not to let just anybody on your land. Once they occupy, you could get a trespassing charge while on your own land when you go to talk to them! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment