Monday, May 10, 2010

Did the Whole World Stop?

On Sunday night I sat at my house and I thought back on this lovely Mother's Day and wondered what the late breaking news was? I couldn't remember any. Did the whole world stop and hold it's breath? It did last Friday as the DJS Dow Jones Stocks took a dive. There were audible gasps and mouths dropping to chests and the DJS took a straight line dive to -900s plus. The frightening thing is the HOWL that came forth as a microphone was positioned in the streets of Greece. Was that Biblical by the way? Here is one of 34 “HOWLS” I found in Bible's scripture search:

Isaiah 13:6 (King James Version)

Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.”

Strong words but they are straight from the Bible.

Yet I started the blog out last week with a plea to pray for Israel for the peace talks restarting was being worked on. How did that all turn out I wondered so I goggling that info up and the best article I found is this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8670726.stm

Basically, the peace talks are to resume. Now we need to pray more then ever! Much is at stake. Freedom for Israel being a really big and important reason to pray. We want the apple of God's eye blessed. Israel is the apple of God's eye.

Zechariah 2:7-9 (King James Version)

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.”

So again I gently ask that we keep praying for Israel.

Thank you and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment