Thursday, September 17, 2009

What is a chip?

Do you know what a R.F.I.D. chip is? Maybe you should. It is offered in many places already now, you know, and especially for our pets. Here, take a look: http://www.oilempire.us/rfid.html
It is tinier then the picture shows. About the size of a grain of elongated rice actually, I understand. It fits right under our skin. It can carry a really lot of information about you.
It is believed it will become the way of marking people as it reads in Rev. 13:16-18.
When I look at something like this, I’m glad Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I won’t be taking the chip but I sure do advocate taking Jesus as your Lord and Savior in the most sincere intents of your heart and life for it is an eternal decision. Here’s how:
“Lord Jesus, I know you are the Son of God and died on the cross for my sins. I am a sinner because I do fall short of Your glory, Lord, and I ask right now for you to forgive me my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.
Please live in my heart and help me to live my life for you.
In Your name Christ Jesus, Amen.”
Now go live a Christ like life.
Read the Bible.
Go to church.
Pray daily by talking to God just like you would if you picked up the phone and started talking to a special Friend that you know well. Pray always saying, "Heavenly Father," insert your conversation to God and end with “In Jesus’ name.” Close with "Amen" which is like saying '10-4," "over, but not out," or "so be it!" :-)
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment