Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mixture Today

Today I would like to please blog a mixture of things.
First, but not necessary in importance, yet of significance, I post the election in Massachusetts held to replace Ted Kennedy. Remember it was a prayer focus. Well, you know how you prayed and here is the answer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8466995.stm
Then while we all watch Haiti, there has been trouble elsewhere. The Christians are fighting for their lives against the Muslims in Nigeria again. Check it out here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8468456.stm
Even though this is a repeat occurrence there between Muslim and Christian, I never get used to it. It always upsets me anew. Please pray for that nucleolus of error there. It is deeply embedded and needs a God type of deliverance, I think.
So what was the feel regarding being prepared according to the last blog, the one from my heart as the Lord led. It is to take from your stock when you rotate and give to the hungry near you right now. That seems to be the most prominent leading received by you watchers. Me too. My bags are ready to be delivered and tomorrow I must do that before going to the Prophecy conference to be held in the cities...the one you were invited to earlier. It is time to attend the Awake America prophecy conference at Redeeming Love Church in Maplewood, MN. Since I will be there, I won't be blogging until next week now.
I leave you with a taste of Jesus and His music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FczHiX6WsJM



No comments:

Post a Comment